|Cast: ||Anne Stone, Manoj Tiwari, Carlos Macher|
|Crew: ||Producers: Audrey Elizabeth Emmett, Manan Singh Katohora
- Screenwriters: Bret Kofford, Manan Singh Katohora
- Director of Photography: Omar Juarez
- Editor: Aftab Asghar
- Sound Recordist: Richie Giese
- Sound Editing, Design and Mixing: Mandip Mahanta, Manmit Mahant
- 1st Assistant Director: Tammy Hineline
- 1st AC: Manuel Santos
- Make Up Artist: Angelo Jones
- Production Assistants: Utathya Chakravarti, Thomas Linn
- Casting: Audrey Elizabeth Emmett|
After dealing with a series of extreme characters during a speed-dating event for senior citizens, an elderly woman meets a charming, exotic gentleman.
Manan Katohora was born on February 25, 1976 in New Delhi, India as Madhur. He is a producer and director, known for 9 Eleven (2011), Arya (2003) and When Kiran Met Karen (2008).
I am single and 39, and on a daily basis, we all receive so many emails and invites for speed-dating events. We hear the funny, exciting and weird stories/encounters/episodes. It just set me thinking, how about a speed-dating event for senior citizens. What would they talk about? What would excite them? What would they consider weird and so on. I believed it was an interesting idea for a cute, sweet, funny dramatic short film.